Hi folks, it’s been a while. Ted is settling well into school and I’m trying to get used to not having him around as much!
We took the first half term to settle him in and this half term im getting back to my blackwork and will get back to the RSN next week!
I will admit I haven’t touched my blackwork this summer. I’ve been having way to much fun stitching my birds and setting up my Etsy shop..
When I left it I had decided that there was some unlocking to be done. So that has been the first job..
Then, after tying up the loose ends, slowly putting it back in..
Hopefully this photo, with my guide photo will show what I’m trying to achieve
And one more..
While I’m not sure if this helps any one else see my progress – I really find that taking photos helps me to see the shading. Much more so than looking straight at the stitching..
My husband says you still can’t see what she’s going to be, my son thinks it’s a turtle.. There’s some way to go yet!
I love comments so don’t be shy, let me know what you think…