Check out these lovelies!
With left over fabric from my Spring baby quilt I decided to make some matching cushions. I wasn’t sure what to do with the back. I was a bit mean with cutting the fabric and so had a bit of a bulging back to overcome. The front looked too good for me to want to spoil it unpicking and I thought maybe some buttons would help.
So I got on you tube and found a video for how to do buttonholes on my machine and I spent the morning practising!
I had a good look through my rather extensive button collection. Nothing really seemed to work. Then I remembered a kit I got for my birthday..
A nifty little device for making fabric covered buttons. So simple and I’m so pleased with the results!
Next step is the hardest, writing the description and pricing!!
Cushion number two needs a bit of trim and the buttons adding before I take some better photos and upload it to Folksy. I also need
I love comments so don’t be shy, let me know what you think…