That was a longer break than expected! Though fear not I have been busy… Here are some of the fruits of my labours:
75 Wedding invitations – a bit of a group effort!
– Designed by [Leonie](http://www.distilled.co.uk/company/people/leonie-wharton.html), graphic designer at [D’s firm](http://www.distilled.co.uk).
– Chopped glued and beribboned by me, Duncan and my mother-in-law-elect.
– Written by my sister, Judith (aided by my brother-in-law watching the kids!).
– Folded, and stuffed into envelopes by me and Duncan
– Then a collective gathering of addresses to send them all out.. the last two are sat waiting to go tomorrow morning..
While I haven’t been blogging, I’ve still been receiving lots of lovely blogs to add to my list of [sewing and craft blogs](http://www.suzical.co.uk/sewing-blogs.html). It currently stands at 205 and is steadily growing. It’s amazing to see the increase in traffic from being mentioned by another blog – I’ve become a bit addicted to Google Analytics!
I’ve gotten further with my knitting:
this is how it was – it now goes all the way around my neck (just!)
I finally did my TIF challenge for February, which will get it’s own post..
But for the most part we’ve been concentrating on the wedding planning, we have one major decision left to make – the first dance! Any suggestions would be very welcome!
I’m not sure my dancing skills are up to doing something like [this](http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/48810/). Make sure you watch until at least 45 seconds.. I promise it is worth it 🙂